Hustle Spirit Attitude
Since its final approval from the IRS to become a public charity / 501 c 3 on 5-18-15 Joe Pro has made financial contributions and appearances to the following charities and causes.
1. Buffalo Gala-to support the Buffalo Boys and Girls Club for summer camps. 5-21-15
2. Hunter's Hope 12K- Benefits Hunter's Hope Buffalo. 5-30-15
3. Jim Kelly Celebrity Golf Classic - Benefits Kelly for Kids. 6-1-15
4. B n L Wholesale Charity Golf Tournament - Supports Golisano Childrens Hospital. 6-14-15
5. East Rochester Alumni Foundation - Golf Tournament - Benefits East Rochester High School seniors for scholarships. 8-7-15
6. RE/MAX Plus Charity Golf Tournament - Benefits Childrens Miracle Network and Golisano Childrens Hospital. 8-17-15
7. Buffalo Gala - Buffalo Bills Alumni Association - Benefits many children's charities in Western New York - Attended 9-12-15
8. Buffalo Bills Alumni Association - Golf Tournament - Seneca Hickory Golf Club - participated in 9-14-15.
9. Walk to End Alzheimer's - Rochester, New York -Supports Alzheimer's research - Supported Team Terrell. 9-26-15
10. Made donation to East Rochester High School to the ER/GANADA Touchdown Club to sponsor the J.V. Pasta Dinner, Varsity
breakfast and awards for the end of their High School football season 10-15-15
11.Made donation to the House of Mercy - homeless shelter - To assist the homeless during the winter season. 12-15-15
12 Made donation to Feed the Children to provide Christmas meals for children. 12-19-15
13.Made donation to Open Door Mission to benefit the homeless of Rochester, NY 12-22-15
14. Made donation to Make a Wish Foundation of Western NY for children. 12-29-15
15. Toy Gun Exchange- Organized and distributed a toy gun exchange for urban students to get footballs/basketballs/golf clubs/ etc in exchange for toy guns and violent videos. 3-25-16
16. Call to Courage Breakfast- Buffalo, NY- Huge Charity/Christian breakfast/awards hosted by Frank Reich- 15th year- gives scholarships to high school students. Attended 4/9/16
17. Toy Gun Exchange- University Prep- gave opportunities to many. 4/23/16
18. Joe Pro 7 on 7 Youth Football Tournament- sponsored inner-city youth football 7 on 7 tournament at School #28, excellent event. 5/21/16
19.Hunter's Hope 12 K- Buffalo, NY- benefits Hunter's Hope. Attended 5/28/16.
20. Jim Kelly Celebrity Golf Tournament- Charity Golf Tournament- Terry Hills- Batavia, NY. Benefits Kelly for Kids and Hunters Hope. Attended and participated in 6/6/16.
21. Family Life Network- Christian radio station- golf tournament fundraiser- Bath Country Club. Attended and participated in 6/11/16.
22. Missing and exploited children charity- golf tournament fundraiser- Cobblestone Creek Country Club. Attended and participated in 6/13/16.
23. Joe Pro Football Camp- Shelbyville, Tn. Planned, organized and ran free football camp for 175 youth ages 5-15 in Shelbyville, Tn. Several NFL Alumni attended 7/7/16-7/11/16.
24. Jim Kelly Football Camp- St. John Fisher College- worked as assistant coach in charge of linebackers at one day camp for youth. Participated in 7/13/16.
25. Joe Pro Football and Cheerleading Camp- East Rochester High School- organized free camp for over 200 youth, including cheerleaders. 5 NFL Alumni coaches. 7/17/16-7/21/16.
26. ER Open- Golf Tournament, Lima Country Club- benefits ER Alumni Foundation that generates scholarships for seniors to attend college. Participated in and hole sponsor 8/5/16.
27. Gananda Open- Charity Golf Tournament- Blue Heron Hills- to benefit ER/Gananda football and cheerleading and Terry Bourgeois Foundation. Participated in and donated auction items 8/7/16.
28. ReMax Open- Charity Golf Tournament- Locust Hill Country Club- Benefits Golisano Childrens Hospital and Childrens Miracle Network. Participated in and won 1st place 8/15/16.
29. Mark's Pizzeria Open- Charity Golf Tournament- Victor Hills Golf Club- to benefit the Mark Crane foundation that supports many needy childrens charities. Participated in 8/23/16.
30. Met with Fellowship of Christian Athletes Director/group for planning, organizing and developing ongoing relationships with Rochester area high school football coaches. 8/30/16.
31. Buffalo Bills Alumni Golf Tournament- Charity Golf Tournament that benefits many youth charities- Seneca Hickory Golf Club Niagara Falls, NY. Participated in 9/16/16.
32. Buffalo Bills Alumni Gala- Charity event at casino ball room- Niagara Falls- benefit raises funds for several childrens charities in western NY. Attended 9/17/16.
33. Fellowship of Christian Athletes- Charity Golf Tournament to benefit local Christian athletes and local chapters. Ravenwood Golf Club. Participated in 10/06/16.